Terms and Conditions
- This registry is NOT the Salem County Special Needs Registry for Disaster Response (NJ Register Ready) and will not automatically register or update your information. To register for the Salem County Special Needs Registry for Disaster Response, please follow this link.
- This registry is available for Salem County Residents ONLY. If the registrant is not a Salem County resident, please contact your local/ county Department of Health and/ or Human Services for information on if this system is available in your County. Salem County will not transfer any information to any other county/ state.
- The information contained in the registry can help in several different ways. Upon being dispatched to a residence, first responders will be made aware that someone at that location is on the registry. Depending upon the type of call, the dispatcher can better assess the type of response necessary and dispatch resources accordingly. Also, police officers and/or first responder will be notified that there may be someone at the location with special needs so that they can better gauge their respective responses.
- The registry is open to any person who has a physical, mental, or developmental impairment that may interfere with the typical response emergency personnel during an emergency response situation.
- The person registering is either registering for themselves or registering for an individual whom they are a guardian/ or take taker of the individual they are registering. If a person is able-bodied to register themselves, they are urged to do so.
- There is no cost for the registry.
- At least once a year, staff from Salem County Health and Human Services will reach out to the individual or the individuals caretaker/ guardian to update information on the registrant.
- If you need assistance in registering, you move, your condition changes, or you need to update any information in the Special Needs Registry for 911 Emergency Response, please contact Jenna Hogate at 856-935-7510 x8304 or who will assist you.
- By moving forward and completing the registration form, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the above terms.